Hey there! As you might already know, today is the last day of 2016! For me, it was quite a decent year – not the best but not the worst either. I don’t know about you, but I’m certain that there are some people out there who can’t wait to get rid of 2016 and start a fresh new year.
Everyone (I hope) knows that it’s that time of the year where you need to be thinking about your goals & targets aka your resolutions. A bit of advice:- you should be honest with yourself & write down meaningful resolutions that you will work hard towards & eventually achieve.
My Resolutions Are:
- to study hard for my subjects
- to be more confident while talking to people since I can be really shy!
- to find ways to make myself happy & not wait for happiness to find me!
- The Time Reporter – feels the need to tell you the time every second
- The Sobbing One – apparently they’ve had a “great” year & they’re sad it’s coming to an end
- The Absolute Hyper – veryyy excited & can’t wait to start a new year – a polar opposite to the last one
- Normal Reaction To Overly-Excited People
- The “I can’t believe it’s been a year” and “I feel like I was celebrating 2016 yesterday” syndrome
- That Certain Someone who has many parties on their list & ends up going to all of them but the stroke of midnight comes while they’re stuck in traffic going from 1 party to the other
- People who stay in bed – polar opposites to party people
- Girls who are desperate to get a kiss on the stroke of midnight
- People who are sitting on the sofa flipping through TV & surfing social media
- Girls who are too busy stuffing their mouth to actually notice that it’s the stroke of midnight & they’ve already broken their resolution of “to not eat any junk food”
- People who only enjoy the countdown to the new year
- The overly-worked one who doesn’t care & feels like nothing new will happen
- The “I don’t do that celebrating junk” and “I’m only here because my friends dragged me into this” syndrome
- Single people who are really dpressed in life
- The girl that doesn’t stop singing & dancing for the whole night like her life depends on it