Hello Blogging World! 😊
If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you’d already know the fact that I’m planning to become an Engineer. It’s still not my final final decision, but I think this is what I want to do with the rest of my life!
That’s why I’ve decided to write-up a list of all the reasons why I want to become an Engineer! Lets Cut To The Chase And…Here Goes:
THE WHY I WANT TO BE AN ENGINEER LIST
- I think I’ll be quite good at it, since I’m already a Pro when it comes to physics & maths! Of course, Engineering won’t be as easy as what I’ve taken in IGCSE, but still – I’m optimistic & confident! I mean, there’s absolutely no point in doing something you can’t do properly, right?
- We need more Female Engineers in the world! Engineering is one of the careers where usually the Males are in control, but this needs to change! Believe it or not…this is one of the main reasons why I seriously want to become an Enginner. I’d be more than happy to add to the female representation!
- I’ll Have Money & Job Security! After all, this IS going to impact the rest of my life majorly! I definitely want to make sure that I’ll be making/earning enough money to maintain a happy & satisfying life! A shopaholic like me can’t stay a shopaholic without some cash, right? *wink, wink* I also need to have a job that I can always rely on! The world can never run out of too much Engineers!
- It’s a GREAT opportunity to use my creativity and problem-solve, because Engineering is one of the jobs where I’ll need to be constantly innovating & thinking outside the box! This is reallly important to me because I need to engage my wide imagination & creativity – I can never ever stop doing that! That’s why I need to have a career that allows me to do so!
- I’ll be able to make a difference in the world! This is also another really vital aspect. Along with doing something that I will (hopefully) love…I’ll also be doing something that will help the society and others around me!
- I predict that it’ll be quite challenging – especially if I choose to specialise in either Computing or Designing! As we all probably know, challenges can be difficult & tricky, but they can be fun & exciting too! Who doesn’t enjoy a good challenge? Exactly – no one!
- Teamwork! I think this applies to almost all the jobs out there, but in Engineering I’ll probably have to work with others and experts on some important projects! This would be awesome because I love making new relations & friends – especially with people who share the same interests as me!
- Earning the title – “Engineer (Insert Name)”! Of course, that’s not really a reason, but it’s still something that acts as a fringe benefit! xD
- Increased chances of traveling – Yay! Engineers often get opportunities to travel to other countries in order to work on certain projects – especially if working in a Multinational/Worldwide Compnay (which is my dream btw). This would be so cool for me because I’d be doing 2 things I love: Traveling & My Career!
- I’ll learn awesome and useful stuff along the way – I want to expand my knowledge! I like Maths & Physics, I’m good at it AND I’ve learnt a lot of amazing things! (I hope this doesn’t sound too weird – I’m sure not everyone will exactly agree, but hey…this is me…don’t judge!) Hopefully I’ll love Engineering, I’ll be good at it and with no doubt I’ll learn a lot of new stuff! Studying Engineering will most definitely help me in life as well as give me lots of job options to choose from in the future!
This is it! You have officially the end of my list, and (sadly) the end of this post! But I still want to know what YOU think!
COMMENT: What do you want to/plan to become in the future, and why? Thoughts on your dream career? How will you achieve these dreams & goals? Or if you’re older, then tell me…do you like your career? Have you achieved your goals yet? I’d love to hear what you have to say! 🙂
Thankyou so much for reading & I really hope you enjoyed! Have An Awesome Day!